You are prohibited from accessing and using the Services:
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services for any unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services;
- For commercial purposes, including but not limited to an ad-based revenue scheme or a component of a commercial website or service;
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any junk mail, chain letter, or spam or any other similar solicitation, in whatever form;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the company, an employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or asking for personally identifiable information;
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services, or interfere with anyone’s use of the same, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services;
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services;
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Services, including but not limited to “cyberbullying,” or expose them to liability;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
Cookies allow our website and online services to recognize your device and to display information that is relevant to you. When you return, your settings are maintained and we can personalize content, banners, advertisements and promotions that you will see when you visit the websites and use the website’s Services.
In order to opt-out from cookie collection, please use a browser capable of this setting. These settings are typically found in the options or preferences menu in your browser. You can also use plugins to help you preserve your opt-out cookies.
We do not collect any personal information unless you email us with an inquiry.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.